Sunday, January 2, 2011

Falling behind

I really do not like falling behind on this journal. I have a bad memory and blogging helps me remember stuff.

Some highlights for the month of December.

Vy lost his first tooth on December 23rd. He had been looking forward to the day for a long time. He was feeling left out since most kids his age have already lost several.

Chris got a steering wheel for the go-cart he's building. And my dad gave him a Honda 5.5 horsepower engine for it. The thing is coming together nicely.

We had a super nice Christmas. We hung out with my brother and family in Vegas on Christmas Eve. I especially loved hanging out with my nephews and niece. We drove down to CA. and spent it with my parents. We also spent a lot of time hanging out with extended family. I did photo shoots of lots of them.

Chris and I had our anniversary. We spent the day driving back home in a blizzard. yipee.

Toki had a birthday. We had a chocolate fondue and opened presents at midnight. His favorite gift was a new camera. His best friend wants him to have a sledding party. So, Toki has requested another sledding party.

Now.........what should I do about pictures......yikes.....there's a lot of them.



Now if I can just get the pictures my mom, brother, and cousin took......I should be set.

1 comment:

  1. hahaha thats my little big brother and i omg he is so cute awwww i miss that kid so much he is my favorite little big brother ever my big brother is in there to you are so cute boys T.O and A.V
    love your big little sister A.V lol nd little sister T.O

    ReplyDelete