Sunday, January 10, 2010

Things I love


How your hair comes to a point like this. And only yours and Daddy's does this. (Vy)

How you're so fixated on having the longest road that you could have won many turns ago and then you win anyway. (Vy)

How you HAVE to get at least one I spy book when we go to the library. (Lolo)

and then you beg us to do them with you and you are so utterly happy about it all

Our Eskimo kisses only you and I do (Lolo)

Teasing you about your burnt pork that kept you up all last night because you got overzealous about smoking it and got a late start and you never complained about being tired today. (Chris)

When your Primary teacher thinks about you and goes an extra mile to give you a card and gift for your baptism. (Toki)

That you love to play games with us and you're learning to be a good sport (all boys)

Finding you reading

Finding a book that makes me cry but mostly laugh and

then reading together. You with your book and me with my book.

4 comments:

  1. Wait... when did Chris learn to read?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually don't really like the book, but I want to know how it ends...so I'm forcing myself to finish is as soon as possible, so I can move on with my life.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Although, now I was sad when I didn't have a book to read when you were reading last night. :(

    ReplyDelete