Monday, February 7, 2011

Latest Reads


Toki just finished this book and LOVED it. He rated it up there with Harry Potter. I picked it up from the library just as I was headed out. It had the Beehive award sticker on it so I wasn't worried about it being a flop. I just looked it up and it doesn't have a sequel but it's from the same author that is writing the Fablehaven series. And it's geared for the 8-12 age range.

Before the Candy Store War, he read this book. It's the second book from the Brotherhood of the Conch series. I just found out there's a third book! This series was also rated really well by Amazon readers (if that means anything). (For ages 8-12)

There are 4 books to this series. My sister in law, Monica, gave them to us. It's a great young person's series (4th, 5th grade level). I just started the last book. This will be Toki's next series, then maybe the third book from the Conch Bearer and then on to Fablehaven or the Chronicles of Narnia oh and I can't forget Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows.

Love a good book especially for my book worm

1 comment:

  1. I love that you give book recommendations for boys. I appreciate it! j.ziel

    ReplyDelete